It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas and ready or not, I’m here for it! Kids are finishing up the last week a school before break, our shopping list is almost checked off, and all of our halls have officially been decked. I know the next couple weeks will be jam packed with festivities so to keep things simple and predictable, I’ve switched up our themed dinner nights. Here’s what’s on the menu!
- (SLOW COOKER) MONDAY: Irish Beef and Guinness Stew (see notes for slow cooker option!)
- (TACO) TUESDAY: Classic Tacos (toppings: avocado, cheese, sour cream, pico, cilantro, etc.)
- (FAMILY FAVORITE) WEDNESDAY: Ground Turkey Lettuce Cups (Serve with rice for a “bowl” style meal!)
- (LEFTOVER) THURSDAY: Yay!
- (PIZZA) FRIDAY: Takeout Pizza and this Spring Mix and Chickpea Salad
- (*CROWD SOURCED) SATURDAY: Breakfast Sandwiches (or Ham and Cheese Croissants) and Roasted Broccoli
- (SOUP) SUNDAY: Chicken Tortilla Soup
*Ask for help cooking dinner, or invite friends and split up the menu!
- Elevated Creamy Oatmeal, Aussie Bites (Costco) and Sausage, Grapefruit, Breakfast Tacos (you’ll have all the toppings from Taco Tuesday and Sunday Soup night!)
- Bagel Sandwiches, Chips + Guac/Hummus, Pistachios, Sliced Apples, Energy Bites
- Easy Oven Baked S’Mores, Popcorn, Aussie Bites + Yogurt, Sliced Fruit + Veggies
Cue the grocery list making!