(Our first pizza picnic of the season!)
A good meal plan and a full pantry or lack there of, can make or break our week so meal planning is a must (although I’m far from perfect about it) and I figured it was about time I shared with you and also documented for myself so they can be reused! Hoping this will end up being a regular Sunday post.
Here is what we ate last week:
- monday, fish tacos (try this recipe with Halibut or this one with salmon )
- tuesday, turkey lettuce cups
- wednesday, bbq chicken, salad + fries
- thursday, baked potato bar
- friday, pizza (takeout or papa’s) + ice cream
- breakfast, breakkie burritos + smoothies (we caved and got cinnamon rolls for Sunday morning too!)
- lunch, turkey sandwich wraps, cracker stackers + leftovers
- snack, popcorn, yogurt + fruit
Not mentioned are the cinnamon rolls we caved and bought for a quick (and sweet) pre-church breakfast!
If you are curious, HERE is a post about how we meal plan, deal with picky eaters, etc.
Hope the weekend has been oh, so good to you!