Anine Bing is having a BIG SALE (up to 70% off) and since I get questions about sizing and if her stuff is really worth the splurge, I figured it was a good time to do a PSA! Here’s the thing about investing in higher end pieces. They elevate everything else in your closet and also make getting dressed and getting use out of your lower end pieces, easier. In addition, they tend to last longer, wash better, and feel good on. As a bonus, AB’s designs tend to be capsule inspired, making it easy to mix and match them. The pic above features my first splurge, way back when Griff was just a 1st grader. While his sweatshirt is now in Poppy’s closet, both of them still look like new and get worn often. But don’t take my word for it! Now’s your chance to give it a whirl! My picks and sizing tips are below!
ANINE BING SALE PICKS:
- ONE: I’ve had my eye on this jacket since last fall and think it’d go great with these sunglasses. Pair with a simple tee or bodysuit and jeans or leggings.
- TWO: This dress would be perfect for holiday dinners or date night paired with boots, loafers, sneakers, mules, and even slippers around the house!
- THREE: Love this fitted cardigan. Another one that would be pretty dressed up with ballet flats or down with a baseball hat. Love this purse too!
- FOUR: No such thing as too many gray sweatshirts or distressed jeans!
- FIVE: Another versatile dress and sunglasses! Could dress down with a hat and boots or sneakers, or up with layered jewelry and mules… or a blazer and belt.
- SIX: A welcome break for the oversized button downs with this cute top. Perfect with a relaxed pair of jeans.
- SEVEN: This jacket is a no-brainer for all “on-duty mom” outfits. Don’t forget the sunnies for the long days of taxi service.
- EIGHT: If I had room for another sweater vest, it would be this one! And if you’re still needing to jump on the “all things brown” trend, these pants are for you. Love the slit!
- NINE: An elevated basic with a little texture… sign me up! Then throw this jacket over the top.
- TEN: Sizes are limited for this sweatshirt and sweatpants, so don’t delay!
- ELEVEN: I have this top and love it and imo and experience, a pretty bralette is like an unseen power suit.
- TWELVE: Last but not least, a beautiful green silk top that will last forever and in all seasons. Style with a simple belt.
SIZING: In my experience, her sizing is kinda in-between so I usually size up in fitted items and take my usual size in oversized items. I have also sized down in oversized items without any trouble with length, etc. Wearing the XS in the sweatshirt pictured, but usually get the SMALL. Also recommend reading the reviews and following the size chart. Lastly, if they’ve run out of your size try looking on Revolve, Shopbop, and Nordstrom for more inventory.
Let me know what you get!!!!