It’s zucchini season and these tasty & healthy baked zucchini parmesan crisps are tasty, addicting, and easy to make! Perfect bite-sized snack or appetizer… we’re obsessed! I love making them on a slow Friday or Saturday evening with something bubbly to drink. Let me know if you give this recipe a try (@raeannkelly or in the comments)!
BAKED ZUCCHINI PARMESAN CRISPS
These healthy oven baked zucchini parm crisps are tasty, addicting, and easy to make! Perfect bite-sized snack or appetizer… we're obsessed!
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- pinch S + P (salt and pepper)
- avocado oil (spray if you have it!)
- marinara sauce and/or ranch for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment (if desired). Slice zucchini into 1/8 inch rounds.
- Pour milk in a small bowl. Combine panko crumbs, parmesan, salt, and pepper in another small bowl. Dip zucchini rounds in the milk and then dredge in crumb mixture. Place on baking sheet. Repeat steps for all zucchini slices. Before placing in the oven, give a light spray or drizzle of avocado oil.
- Bake in oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until brown and crispy, flipping halfway through.
- Serve immediately with marinara sauce and/or ranch, for dipping.
PRODUCT LINKS: marble cheese grater, glass prep bowls, marble pinch pot (salt), dish towel, rimmed cookie sheet, latte bowl
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE: PALOMAS + CEVICHE RECIPES, HONEY WHIPPED GOAT CHEESE WITH SLICED APPLES & BREAD, 5 MINUTE NO BAKE ÉCLAIR CAKE
Leave a Reply