We served this Apple Pie Moscow Mule Mocktail on Halloween and a few times since, and it’s always a hit! Choosing quality ingredients makes all the difference, and be sure not to skimp on the apple butter or lime juice. Let me know if you give it a try! (comment below or @raeannkelly)
NON-ALCOHOLIC APPLE PIE MOSCOW MULE
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup apple cider (non-sparkling)
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- *apple pie spice, to taste (see notes)
- non-alcoholic ginger beer, to taste
- sparkling water, to taste
- thinly sliced apple for the garnish
- In a cocktail shaker or jar with lid, add ice, lime juice, apple cider, apple butter, and a pinch or two of apple pie spice. Shake until well combined (approx. 1 minute).
- Add ice to two serving glasses or copper mugs. Strain apple cider mixture into prepared glasses. Top with ginger beer and sparkling water, to your desired sweetness. I usually do half and half, but the more ginger beer, the sweeter the drink will be. Garnish with sliced apples and a sprinkle of apple pie spice. Serve and enjoy… cheers!
Will be working on a couple non-alcoholic recipes for Christmas if you have any suggestions or requests!?
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE: HAPPY HOUR: SIMPLE AND REFRESHING NON-ALCOHOLIC GRAPEFRUIT THYME FIZZ, YOU HAVE TO TRY OUR EASY NO-KNEAD FOCACCIA BREAD RECIPE, YOU’LL LOVE THESE TASTY & HEALTHY BAKED ZUCCHINI PARMESAN CRISPS