The only thing better than goat cheese crumbles, (usually on a salad) is goat cheese that’s been whipped. (like your hs school bf – sorry I couldn’t help myself!) Add few drizzles of honey and rosemary to garnish and plate with sliced apples, pears, and/or baguette. You’ll have one really simple and yummy appetizer for your next girl’s night, date night in, or get-together with friends.
Just a heads up that this is not a fave in my kids’ book (which is kinda nice for the adults to not have to share), but we have a couple other apple dip options you could add to the mix! Try this CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER APPLE DIP or one of these CANDIED APPLE DIPPERS. They do not disappoint!
HONEY WHIPPED GOAT CHEESE WITH APPLE & BREAD SLICES
- 4 ounces goat cheese log, softened at room temp
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened at room temp
- 2 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 2-4 apples, thinly sliced
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 3+ tablespoons honey, to taste – plus more to drizzle
- Set goat and cream cheese out to soften. Once soft, add to medium bowl or stand mixer along with the heavy whipping cream. Mix on high for 3 to 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add honey (to taste) and mix until combined. Cover and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, add a drizzle of honey (over the top), rosemary (if desired), and apple and bread slices for dipping. Voilà!
Let me know if you give this a try (@raeannkelly or in the comments) and what kinds of recipes you’d like to see more of! (i.e. – weeknight dinners, healthy, entertaining, school lunches, on the go, healthy, cheap, cooking with kids, etc.!)