You guys are in for a literal treat today! Sharing the dessert we make for most Birthday celebrations and sometimes holidays, too. This no bake éclair cake is as good and comforting as a chocolate chip cookie, but doesn’t require an oven or scooping dough (PTL), and comes together in 5 minutes. Need I say more? Add pudding, cool whip, graham crackers, whole milk, and mini chocolate chips to your shopping list so you can throw it together and wow the fam bam this weekend! You won’t regret it.
THE NO BAKE ÉCLAIR CAKE RECIPE YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE
A go-to dessert recipe everyone needs in their back pocket. Comes together in 5 minutes and is as satisfying and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
Serves 12 small pieces
- 2 3.5 ounce packages of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping (like cool whip), thawed
- 2 sleeves graham cracker rectangles
- 1 package mini chocolate chips (or cc of choice)
- Whisk or hand mix pudding, whole milk, and whipped topping. Set aside.
- In a 9×11 in dish or similar size dish or serving bowl, place a single layer of graham crackers – breaking pieces as needed. On top of the graham crackers, spread half of the whipped pudding mixture, evenly. On top of that, add another layer of graham crackers and then the remaining whipped mixture.
- Top with chocolate chips as desired, cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours (or overnight) before serving.
The longer you chill, the softer the graham crackers become, but it takes days before they become soggy.
P.S. – Don’t forget to snag a meal plan notepad!
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE: Chocolate Chip Scones, Banana Split Yogurt Bowls, Peanut Butter Oat Cocoa Bars
[…] OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE: PALOMAS + CEVICHE RECIPES, HONEY WHIPPED GOAT CHEESE WITH SLICED APPLES & BREAD, 5 MINUTE NO BAKE ÉCLAIR CAKE […]