Kinda in love with this weeks meal plan. Mostly keeping all the yummy snack, lunch, and breakfast on repeat from a couple weeks ago (because simple is just better!) and I thought it might be fun to try making some Frosé this week… who’s coming over for a frosty glass???
- MONDAY: Lasagna (per the bday girl’s request) and a Caesar Salad
- TUESDAY: Tamales (from Costco) or these Enchiladas
- WEDNESDAY: Hot Dogs and Burgers (hopefully at the ballpark!)
- THURSDAY: ROASTED VEGGIE, SWEET POTATO, AND MEAT BOWLS WITH ARUGULA, AVOCADO, AND GOAT CHEESE
- FRIDAY: Pizza Night, Zucchini Boats, or Takeout!
- YAY! SATURDAY!: Chicken Pesto Sandwiches with Chips and Fruit
- SUNDAY: SLOW COOKER THAI CHICKEN SOUP OVER NOODLES
- BREAKFAST: Huevos Rancheros, Chunky Monkey Protein Shakes, Donut Run, Green Smoothie + Cheesy Scrambled Eggs, Zucchini Pancakes (an oldie but goodie!)
- LUNCH & SNACK (because, same!): Snack Trays and Fill summer snacking bins! In the fridge: dips, yogurt, cheese, deli meat, veggies, + fruit. In the pantry: pretzels, pita chips, tortilla chips, trail mix, graham crackers, + bananas. Also this Arugula Salad for the adults.
- HAPPY HOUR: Frosé!!!
Do you have certain days of the week that you grocery shop (and then make mini runs as needed), or do you just go when you need stuff (and the energy to make a list)?
I’ve been in the habit of sending Johan a list of dinner essentials so he can stop on his way home from work (which is really close and he gets off at the perfect time) and then just throwing things together during the day, but feel like it’s time to get back into a grocery shopping routine!
P.S. – Save the blank meal plan (below) to fill-in and share on socials, with friends, or save on your phone! We also have a printable option HERE! Tag me if you share on Stories @raeannkelly.
Leave a Reply