Happy Friday! I have a yummy salad for you to try and make this weekend (or whenever). It goes great with pizza, pasta, chicken, burgers, or really just about anything. Would love to know if you try it — comment or tag me @raeannkelly. Recipe below!
- Baby kale lettuce
- Baguette, sliced and cubed
- Pumpkin seeds
- Avocado, diced
- Cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- Parmesan, shaved or grated
- Olive oil
- Caesar dressing (we like Brianna’s)
- Lemon juice to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- All-purpose seasoning (for croutons – but salt & pepper would do if you don’t have any!)
- Turn oven to 425 degrees and prep ingredients.
- In a baking dish, toss cubed bread with olive oil and all-purpose seasoning and pop in the oven for 10 minutes or until toasted! Leave under the broiler for a couple minutes extra if you want them crispy!
- Toss together the baby kale, tomatoes, avocado, and croutons. In a mason jar or Tupperware with lid, mix 1/4 cup dressing with 1/4 cup olive oil (less or more depending on size of salad) and shake until combined. Drizzle over salad and toss together.
- Top with pumpkin seeds, parm, and a squeeze of lemon juice (to taste!)! Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!