- INTENTIONS: A return to the basics blanket forts, PB+J sandwiches, daily walks, creature comforts, simple structure, al fresco everything, prioritizing wellness, doing what works, and making our own rules (just make sure they’re good rules!).
- THE BACK TO SCHOOL PLAYLIST!!! Hope you love it. A quick warning that there are a couple TikTok/reel songs included (per my kids’ request) but I promise they’re good (even better) if you get past the intros. Also started working on a COZY BEDTIME VIBES playlist if you would like a sneak peek/listen? They pair well with something yummy in the diffuser 😜🤟🏽
- PINNING: With the help of my friend Steph, we’ve started a new pinterest account! It’s still a work in progress, but we’d love if you’d take a sec to check it out (and follow)!
- FAVE: Added these reusable baggies to our lunchbox lineup and love them!
- FUN: No matter how you’re feeling about bts season, mimosas with friends is a great way to celebrate the first day of school!
- FROM THE ARCHIVE: A few of my favorite back the school posts – First Day Flags / Freezable Breakkie Taquitos / Lunch Box Notes / Unicorn Crackers / BTS Morning Hacks (here too) / BTS to do List / DIY School Caddies / Backpack Charms / Homeschool / Fairy Bread
- BTS SHOPPING: 40% kids clothes at J.Crew right now if you need to stock up… YAY!
What would you guys like to see around here for the next few weeks?
Leaving this morning to help Ozzie bring all his stuff back to WSU, then over the next few days I plan on being in full-blown rearranging mode as we make a little more room for Johan and myself (hallelujah) and polish things up for the kids in the basement. Lots of fun ahead so stay tuned!