Happy Mother’s Day!
If no one has told you yet, thank you for pouring your heart and soul into your kids and home. For setting the tone, nourishing your family (and probably their friends), and being purposeful with their potential and hearts. Praying that your cup runneth over this week (month, year, always!)…
Cheers to pouring from a FULLLLLL CUP! It’s the only way to do it well.
Here’s what’s cookin’ this week:
- MONDAY | CREAMY ROTISSERIE CHICKEN + CORN CHOWDER
- TUESDAY | EASY BEEF BURRITOS
- WEDNESDAY | SLOW COOKER THAI CHICKEN SOUP OVER NOODLES
- THURSDAY | JOHAN’S ROASTED VEGGIE + SAUSAGE FIREHOUSE PASTA
- FRIDAY | THAI TURKEY LETTUCE CUPS
- SATURDAY | FOOD TRUCK OR PIZZA NIGHT
- SUNDAY | THE BEST LAZY GIRL’S LASAGNA OR PASTA WITH MEAT SAUCE
- BREAKKIE | SMOOTHIES, OVERNIGHT OATS, BREAKKIE TACOS
- LUNCH | COPYCAT STARBUCKS BISTRO BOXES
- SNACK | HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER ENERGY BALLS, MONSTER MOUTHS, & MEZZE PLATTER
- HAPPY HOUR | APEROL SPRITZ
*Swap any meal for leftovers or something extra easy!