Currently on our way home from a really fun ski trip with friends where we consumed way too much lodge food. So I’m feeling extra excited for this well rounded meal plan for the week ahead! Mostly looking forward to soup tomorrow night and whipped goat cheese for a snack. Easing our long weekend hangover by keeping things simple and choosing a lot of the recipes from RAK. Would love to know if you try any or what your favorites are – leave a note in the comments or tag me @raeannkelly.
Keep scrolling for the menu!
- MONDAY: Easy Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup
- TUESDAY: Mexi Burger Tater Tot Casserole
- WEDNESDAY: Muffin Tin Turkey Meatloaves
- THURSDAY: Leftovers (Yay!)
- FRIDAY: Takeout Pizza and this Spring Mix and Chickpea Salad
- SATURDAY: Herbed Parmesan Chicken with Orzo
- SUNDAY: Breakfast Sandwiches (or ham and cheese croissants) and Roasted Broccoli
- Banana Split Yogurt Cups
- Egg Bites
- Leftover Chicken Noodle Soup
- Copycat Starbucks Bistro Pack
- Honey Whipped Goat Cheese with Apples and Bread
- Simple Charcuterie Platter
Last week I also prepped a bunch of grilled chicken, hard boiled eggs, and these energy bites, for quick protein options when I need them! Will definitely be doing it again this week as it was so helpful. Anyone else trying to up their protein intake?
The Mediterranean street fry recipe you posted quite awhile back has been one of our all time favorites! We had a family ski weekend & instead of a taco bar we had a Mediterranean street fry bar so everyone made it how they wanted!
I LOVE THAT SO MUCH! Need to bring that recipe back… Thanks for the reminder! xx