Ready for a no-fail breakfast that everyone loves? Try these banana split yogurt cups (or bowls)! Basically a parfait with a few fancy toppings added and a name that no one can resist. As always, tag me @raeannkelly or leave a comment here if you try it!
*Sources: mini food trays, latte bowls, polka-dot silverware (old from Anthropologie), ice cream bowl (also old from Anthropologie, but these would be fun to eat out of!)
BANANA SPLIT YOGURT CUPS (OR BOWLS)
- Favorite Yogurt (we used greek vanilla yogurt)
- Bananas, peeled and halved
- FRUIT OPTIONS: Raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries (sliced), Blackberries, Mangos, Peaches, etc.
- TOPPINGS: Chocolate Chips (melted), Sprinkles, Chia Seeds, nut butter (could also melt), Honey, Fruit Preserves, Shaved Coconut, etc.
- Start with the banana, add yogurt, and sprinkle on the toppings or layer like a parfait! YUM! Lives up to it's name!
Don’t forget to make yourself a bowl!
Yum! Looks like a fun, easy activity and breakfast for my 2 toddlers. Thanks for sharing!