- MONDAY | White Chicken Chili
- TUESDAY | Beef Enchiladas or Easy Enchilada Beef Nachos
- WEDNESDAY | Creamy Tortellini Vegetable Soup (I like to add ground sausage to this dish!)
- THURSDAY | Leftovers (or these Easy Garlic Ginger Noodles)
- FRIDAY | Pizza or a Hot Italian Stromboli
- SATURDAY | Pan Fried Gnocchi with Pumpkin & Spinach or this one with Brussel Sprouts and Bacon
- SUNDAY | Chicken With Roasted Fennel And Apple Brandy Cream Sauce
- BREAKFAST | eggs, smoothies, protein shakes, croissants, banana bread, and breakfast burritos
- LUNCH | bagel sandwiches, apples, cuties, peanut butter (to dip), energy bites, pirate booty, pretzels, leftovers
- SNACK | popcorn, energy bites, cuties, and Banana Split Yogurts
Happy cooking (and eating)!
P.S. – Here’s my go-to high protein snacks and meals!