These noodles are crazy delicious and pair well with just about any protein you want to cook up or have leftover in the fridge. Let me know if you give them a try @raeannkelly or in the comments and be sure not to skimp on the garnishes!
GARLIC GINGER NOODLES
- 12 oz package brown rice or spaghetti noodles*
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons ginger paste
- 1/3 cup liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Toppings: Scallions, sriracha red pepper flakes, crushed peanuts, cilantro, sesame seeds
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In a medium pan over medium heat, sauté garlic in coconut oil until fragrant (about a minute). Add ginger and stir for another minute. Add liquid aminos, rice vinegar, honey, and tahini. Whisk together until combined and bubbling.
- Pour sauce over prepared noodles and toss together. Sprinkle with toppings of choice!
K I T C H E N F A V O R I T E S
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE: THE OCTOBER SPREAD (A MEAL PLAN FOR THE MONTH), 100 SHOWS TO SNUGGLE UP AND WATCH (OR REWATCH) THIS FALL, THE PERFECTLY CRISP & FLUFFY HOMEMADE WAFFLE RECIPE YOU SHOULD TRY!