Trying to be one week ahead of the meal plans I share, so I have a chance to make changes or give suggestions based on what works. Even though I didn’t get around to making the cauliflower curry (Saturday – so sad) because Johan was on shift and the kids requested Jimmy John’s, or Gigi’s meatball soup (Sunday) because we’re currently enroute to enjoy Swedish Meatballs and a game of Mus at my in-laws, I feel confident in the flawless-ness of this weeks spread and hope you enjoy it as is or feel inspired to make your own. Here’s to a yummy week!
- MONDAY: Beef and Broccoli
- TUESDAY: Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- WEDNESDAY: Leftover Night (or throw something together from the freezer/fridge/pantry)
- THURSDAY: Roasted Veggie, Sweet Potato, and Meat Bowls
- FRIDAY: Pizza and a big Salad (a few favorites here!)
- SATURDAY: Grilled meat, Cauliflower Curry, and Naan or Rice
- SUNDAY: Gigi’s meatball soup
- Avocado Toast, Grapefruit, Overnight Oats, Yogurt and Granola, Scrambled/Fried Eggs
- Turkey Sandwiches and Wraps, PB+J’s, Apples, Pop Chips, Berries, Pistachios,
- Popcorn, Hot Cocoa, Energy Bites, Apples and Peanut Butter
HAVE THE BEST WEEK!
[…] Poppy is me, heading into 2023. More seasoned, more wise, and more ready to have fun. Did you see my 2022 recap (it was a doozy), or this weeks meal plan!? […]