Two things I’m excited for this week, 1. there’s rain in the forecast which means comfort food in the lineup and 2. I’ve asked the kids to help plan their lunch menu and add all the fixings to a shopping list. Excited to see what they come up with and ready for a yummy week of food, tennis matches, visiting a new wine bar with friends, and cozy nights… Time to light a few tapered candles and pour a glass of red, with dinner!
- MONDAY: Italian Chicken Pesto Panini with a yummy salad
- TUESDAY: Weeknight Black Bean Soup
- WEDNESDAY: Sheet Pan Pork Loin with Brussels and Apples (from my new favorite cookbook)
- THURSDAY: Pot Stickers + Spring Rolls
- FRIDAY: Pizza Night for the kids, Girls Night for the moms…
- YAY! SATURDAY!: Pad Thai with Chicken (or takeout), or my Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Soup over Noodles
- SUNDAY: Slow Cooker Beef Curry
- BREAKFAST: all the toast with a mix of toppings (avocado, bp+fruit, cinnamon, etc.), overnight oats, cereal club friday
- LUNCH: KIDS CHOICE!!!
- SNACK: apples + caramel (or this yummy dip!), banana split yogurt cups, protein shakes, french fries + dips
I swear by the Cozi app for creating a shared shopping list that keeps everything in one place. The kids can even add school supplies or other daily needs (like soccer socks, etc.) as they come up. A shared notes would probably also do the trick!
What’s your favorite way to keep track of your shopping list?!
P.S. – Save the blank meal plan (below) to fill-in and share on socials, with friends, or save on your phone! We also have a printable option HERE you can laminate! Tag me if you share on Stories @raeannkelly.
Leave a Reply