HAPPY SUNDAY! Let’s get ready for the week!
- MONDAY | Roasted veggie bowls were such a hit last week (or was it two weeks ago?) that we’re bringing them back and adding grilled chicken or ground turkey.
- TUESDAY | Mexi burger tater tot casserole (a kid fave!)
- WEDNESDAY | Teriyaki stir fry, pot stickers (Costco), + coconut lime rice
- THURSDAY | Homemade mac + cheese
- FRIDAY | Pizza + stuffed zucchini boats
- SATURDAY | Leftovers or find a food truck – if you’re not sure how to find one local to you, try a food truck or street eats app, or check with a nearby brewery, wine, or cider houses to see if they host any food trucks.
- SUNDAY | HAPPY EASTER! We’re headed to my parent’s house so not exactly sure what’s on the menu, but guessing it will involve fish! Love this fish Florentine recipe or fish tacos are always a hit.
- BREAKKIE | Will be serving continental breakfast all week with a side of sausage or bacon and lots of fruit! Also, committed to making a green smoothie for myself and Johan every morning… will see how it goes!
- LUNCH | Loaded turkey sandwiches on bagels or regular bread :)
- SNACK | Yogurt parfaits, apples + peanut butter, + popcorn
- HAPPY HOUR | Rosemary Ginger Margarita – on the menu again, but this time the recipe is up!