Hey, hey loves! I put together a round up of summer essential for you (and myself!) but before we get busy checking out all the links, I have a message for you. One that comes from experience and conversations had with other women. Hear me out… YOUR BODY DESERVES CLOTHES THAT FIT IT. YOU DESERVE CUTE CLOTHES THAT FIT YOU. DON’T MAKE YOURSELF WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE A CERTAIN SIZE OR SHAPE OR (FILL IN THE BLANK) BEFORE YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING YOU’LL LOVE TO WEAR ALL SUMMER LONG. The truth is that when you’re investing in yourself – wether it’s buying clothes, taking classes, committing to girls nights, or creating a pretty space – it get’s easier to make better decisions. We eat better, sleep better, choose better, live better. Stop depriving yourself because you’re not who, what, or where you want to be. Mkay? Hopefully we’re all working towards a better version of ourselves. It’s a lifelong endeavor, so why not enjoy the process instead of holding out on yourself!?
Now go find something cute/breezy/effortless that you’ll be excited to wear!
- ONE // tees + tanks
- TWO // bike + sweatshorts
- bike shorts 1, 2, 3 (love any Align bike short!)
- sweat shorts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (more cute options at h+m!)
- THREE // easy sets 1, 2, 3 (so many cute options at z-supply!)
- FOUR // breezy pants + shorts
- FIVE // skirts + dresses
- SIX // *button downs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (lots to choose from here and if you’re on the hunt for denim – like me – I love this one and this one)
- SEVEN // sandals + sneakers
- EIGHT // blazers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- NINE // feminine tops 1, 2, 3
- TEN // accessories
*Button downs are possibly my favorite summer staple because they double as swim coverups and lightweight shackets!
P.S. – How good is this palette cleanse (all-white) feature at madewell? And if you’re here from Stories, here’s a link to the charm necklace :)
Leave a Reply