ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX
Two of my favorite places to find things for our home (Anthropologie & Urban Outfitters) are having Memorial Weekend sales so thought I’d share some of my faves! The end of spring is a great time to declutter a little and refresh spaces in preparation for summer festivities!
- RUGS: Just purchased this rug for the family room and am thinking about this one for under the dinner table :)
- MIRRORS: Moving my Ikea mirror downstairs for the basement dwellers and decided to replace it with this one.
- THROWS: LOVE a good waffle or lightweight throw during the summer months! A few to choose from – one, two, three (💛), four, five.
- BASKETS: No such thing as too many! Use for storage inside or outside, or for you plant babies! One, two, three, four, five.
- WALL ART: “Take more chances, dance more dances” seems like a good reminder for summer and I could think of a few places to it. Love that UO offers different frames or just the print. Also pretty obsessed with all of these Hotel Magique prints. This howdy rainbow print would be fun in a kids space!
- PILLOWS: I’ve had my eye on this pillow for months! Ordered these for our spinny chairs.
- SMALLER ACCENTS: these little catch-alls are adorable and you can’t go wrong with a beaded garland! Last but not least, why do I NEED THESE? Perfect touch of whimsy for built-ins.
Leave a Reply