- MONDAY: Eggs Benedict bowls (or breakkie for dinner) – using this recipe but instead of bread I plan on roasting petite potatoes.
- TUESDAY: Shredded beef enchiladas with ancho Chile sauce and guac and chips
- WEDNESDAY: Chicken parm meatballs and yummy bread or pasta
- THURSDAY: Pot stickers, spring rolls (or order sushi rolls), rice, and edamame
- FRIDAY: Pizza or takeout night!
- YAY! SATURDAY!: Cheese burgers and this simple salad
- SUNDAY: BBQ with friends!
- BREAKFAST: Toast and toppings + banana split yogurt.
- LUNCH: Leftovers and bagels
- SNACK: Prep summer snacking bins! In the fridge: dips, yogurt, cheese, deli meat, veggies, + fruit. In the pantry: pretzels, pita chips, tortilla chips, trail mix, graham crackers, + bananas.
- HAPPY HOUR: Greyhounds
P.S. – Save the blank meal plan (below) to fill-in and share on socials, with friends, or save on your phone! We also have a printable option HERE! Tag me if you share on Stories @raeannkelly.
Leave a Reply