- MONDAY: Pulled pork sandwiches (look so good but I’ll be cheating with the pulled pork from Costco!)
- TUESDAY: Chicken tortilla soup
- WEDNESDAY: Breakfast for dinner
- THURSDAY: Asian chicken lettuce wraps
- FRIDAY: Pizza or takeout night!
- YAY! SATURDAY!: Grilled veggies, grilled meat, whipped goat/ricotta cheese, and bread
- SUNDAY: Spaghetti with meat sauce and a Caesar salad (swap out baby kale for romaine if you’re not into kale!)
- BREAKFAST: Toast and toppings + banana split yogurt (shared the how to in stories a few years ago HERE – about 2/3 through the highlight – but will get an actual recipe posted ASAP!).
- LUNCH: Chicken salad sandwiches or wraps.
- SNACK: Fill summer snacking bins! In the fridge: dips, yogurt, cheese, deli meat, veggies, + fruit. In the pantry: pretzels, pita chips, tortilla chips, trail mix, graham crackers, + bananas.
- HAPPY HOUR: Cherry moon (looks so good and you can use the grenadine to make Shirley Temples for the kids!)
P.S. – Save the blank meal plan (below) to fill-in and share on socials, with friends, or save on your phone! We also have a printable option HERE! Tag me if you share on Stories @raeannkelly.
Leave a Reply