Poppy did the meal planning for us this week, so I’m banking on it being a hit for all the kids! Enjoy! So here is what to cook & eat this week.
- MONDAY | Tacos (giving this recipe a try!)
- TUESDAY | Tortellini (this meaty tortellini skillet looks good and easy)
- WEDNESDAY | Breakfast for Dinner (making crepes!)
- THURSDAY | Leftovers or Crunchy Parm Chicken Tenders & Sweet Potato Fries
- FRIDAY | Personal Grilled Pizzas
- SATURDAY & SUNDAY | Double Batch of Chicken Noodle Soup (or whatever your family loves!) and serve with Grilled Cheese or a Charcuterie Board
- BREAKFAST | Copycat Starbucks Sausage Cheddar Sandwiches and Egg Bites (make extra to reheat), and Banana Bread (I use this recipe but skip walnuts and raisins and add 1/2 to 3/4 cup chocolate chips)
- LUNCH | The usual Turkey or PBJ Sandwiches, whatever fruit looks good at the store, yogurt, and snacks!
- SNACK | Charcuterie or Snack Platters and Apples with Peanut Butter
P.S. – Everything in the ILY shop is 25% off this week (USE CODE: BF25)! Our diffuser bombs make great Christmas or hostess gifts, mini skincare trio is perfect for travel or stocking stuffers. The bedtime stories diffuser blend and pillow spray, and lunchbox notes are fun options for the kids. And don’t forget our planning notepads to help stay on your *ish this season… (don’t wait for the new year!)!