Planning on doing a round up of Halloween crafts and activities to do with the kids, but wanted to add these cute little boo’s to the mix first! They’re super simple, very festive, and double as fun decor around the house or in the kids’ rooms. Here’s how to make them…
TOILET PAPER ROLL GHOST CRAFT:
- Toilet paper rolls or card stock cut to 5-1/2 inches tall x 4-3/4 inches wide
- Craft paint (optional if using card stock)
- Black sharpie or marker pen
- Crepe paper streamers
- String or ribbon
- Prepare a work surface and set supplies out. If using card stock, cut to size and tape or hot glue to make a cylinder/tube. Cut string and streamers to preferred length. Our streamers are approx 24 inches and string (to hang it) are 5-inches.
- If using toilet paper rolls, paint outside as desired. When dry, draw on faces.
- Tape streamers to inside-bottom of roll and string to the inside-top.
*Star garland pictured in case anyones interested!
Love the whimsicalness of Halloween decor! Skeletons and disco balls!? Yes please! And once Christmas season rolls around, we’ll be able to swap out the skeleton with nutcrackers or bottle brush trees.
Do you have any favorite Halloween crafts, recipes, or decorations?
Happy crafting (+ decorating)!