Our favorites – J.Crew + Madewell – are having sales! Here are my picks!
- THESE OVERALLS… (from this post) they aren’t on sale (boo), but I’ve had them forever and still love them and wear them often. Such a good fit and flattering if you want a pair that isn’t old school/oversized.
- I ordered these pants and for a girl that doesn’t wear a lot of hard pants that aren’t denim, I’m obsessed! Plus Johan says they make my butt look “fiiiiine”, and that’s always a bonus. Bought my usual size but they do stretch a bit so if you’re in between, size down.
- Snagged this skirt earlier in the fall and have worn it with sweatshirts, sweaters, sneakers, and boots and love it! (Runs tts, but if in-between size up!)
- THIS BOYFRIEND SHIRT is an easy shacket look… wearing in this reel on the ‘gram. Also love this corduroy version!
- Love the updated look and fit of this beanie (even the tag is cute), and ordered the dried cedar and flamingo.
- My friend has these sneakers and they are even cuter in person! Getting these from J.Crew with a fun pop of leopard + black laces!
- Having a silk camisole in your closet is always a good idea. Throw on over a turtleneck or tee (see pics above + below), under a cardigan, or with jeans for date night. (P.S. – I hand wash all my silk camis with gentle detergent — usually Thieves — and then hang dry and they hold up really well)
- Ordered this tee, just for fun and because I can’t get enough of dark green.
- Need these sweatshirts in my closet and you can make it a set with these joggers.
- HOLIDAY SKIRT ALERT! How great is this leopard shirt and pleather skirt — I have the mini skirt version from several years ago and recommend!
- Please, please, please get this cardigan if they have it in your size (reviews say size down)! It’s too good!
- Ordered this cardigan and cozy leggings for Poppy because she’ll wear them on repeat.
- Love this turtleneck — Perfect if you would love to love turtlenecks, lol — heavier weight material and the neck looks less restricting than usual.
- Florals on a dark background are my favorite and this dress would be so great to layer like the pic below and has the reviews to match.
- If we weren’t just heading into our cold and rainy part of the year, I would buy this dress in a heartbeat. Will probably regret not adding it to my cart!
- Can’t decide between the cream color in xsmall or ocean color in small… So cute!
Is there anything else on your sale wish list?