Always a good time to play hair salon. Also always a good time for a madewell sale and since on several occasions, I’ve ordered sale items, styled and photographed them only to find that they’ve sold out before I can link up and hit post, I’ve decided to share all the things I’m ordering and wish I was ordering now and then style them later. Sound good? Here are all my picks!
- Can’t wait to wear this pretty top!
- How great is this sweater dress… only problem is it’s dry-clean only (boo!) so might pass and order this similar topshop dress instead.
- They are practically giving this top away and I think it’s so cute and will be easy to transition into spring too. Plus, it’ll be really cute tied around one of the sweater dresses from above :)
- Wish I needed these snake embossed boots.
- If you’re in need of a classic chambray shirt, I love this one!
- Another really good closet staple… would make getting dressed so easy.
- This isn’t on sale but it is in my shopping cart, lol. If you’re in the market for an oversized jean jacket, people rave about the fit and feel of this one!
- These black jeans have such a great fit that will also be perfect for spring.
- LOVE this sweater in either color, it got great reviews and would be so cute for Valentine’s day!
Would you like to see more of these “SALE” type posts?
Happy Hump Day!