You know any week that starts with 10/10 is going to be good! Had to put together a meal plan to go with it. Here’s what’s on the menu!
- MONDAY: Sheet pan chicken and vegetables with goat cheese sauce (recipe is from this cookbook but you can use this recipe for the goat cheese sauce, and this recipe for the chicken and veggies just choose whatever veggies you have or like best!)
- TUESDAY: Insta pot beef barbacoa burrito bowls (adjusted for a slow cooker)
- WEDNESDAY: Baked potato bar (with leftover meat or add rotisserie chicken or bacon!)
- THURSDAY: Greek chicken meatball bowls with Tzatziki
- FRIDAY: Pizza Night, Zucchini Boats, or Takeout!
- YAY! SATURDAY!: Eat out or with friends!
- SUNDAY: Thai turkey lettuce cups
- BREAKFAST: Breakkie sandwiches, overnight oats, smoothies, eggs + sausage, cereal club Friday
- LUNCH: Chicken salad or turkey wraps, cracker stackers (lunchable style), yogurt + toppings, pb+j, apples + oranges, cucumbers + hummus
- SNACK: Snack Trays, popcorn, cereal, chocolate dipped bananas with nut butter, chia seed pudding
Do you have any recipe recommendations!? Playing with the idea of putting together a roundup of everyone’s favorite dinner recipes to share.
P.S. – Save the blank meal plan (below) to fill-in and share on socials, with friends, or save on your phone! We also have a printable option HERE you can laminate! Tag me if you share on Stories @raeannkelly.
Leave a Reply