Ready to check a few things off your wardrobe wishlist!? Rounded up so many good links from the Everlane and Lou & Grey sales this weekend… there’s a good mix of “real clothes” because quarantine won’t last forever, but also loungewear because sweats are here to stay my friends :)
FAVES FROM THE LOU & GREY SALE
- You can never go wrong with stripes… or have too many tees and I love this light blue color.
- A happy romper to wear with sneakers on summer outings, throw on over your swimsuit or dress up for date night? Yes please! Would look cute layered over a white tee.
- A super cute utility jacket in a fun design — one of those things you’ll keep forever. Perfect for layering over dresses or pairing with sweats, skirts or denim :) Love it with these plush shorts for morning or evening walks this spring and summer!
- No such thing as too many daytime dresses and this color is so good!
- Love the colors this tee comes in — the yellow and empire porcelain are so good!
A FEW LOU & GREY THINGS I LOVE, NOT IN THE SALE
- Ordering this tee! So cute with a silk skirt, under a blazer or cardi, with sweats or your fave pants.
- I’ve received so many messages thanking me for sharing these sweatpants — purchased my normal size small and they fit great! Should probably snag a pair for Johan for Father’s Day!
- Ordered the shorts version of the sweatpants too! They look ridiculously comfy but also polished enough to wear out and about.
- Always good to have a matching top to mix and match with!
- Dying over this textured hoodie — would look cute with the shorts or sweatpants linked above or these upstate sweats, in black!
- This sweatshirts (so cute!) only available in a couple sizes, but is oversized enough for some wiggle room…
- Love the look of these classic summer slides.
- L&G has the best selection of cute sneakers too!
One of my favorite features of the Lou & Grey site is the outfit ideas you can scroll through at the bottom of each listing — makes it so easy to either add to your order or see what you might already have in your closet that would work with your new purchase. So helpful!
Now let’s checkout the Everlane sale!
FAVES FROM THE EVERLANE SALE
- Getting these cropped chinos in black and can’t wait to wear them :)
- Here’s a straight leg version!
- So many outfit options with this top and if you have been wanting to add a puff sleeve to your wardrobe without going too big, this is your chance! Also, based on reviews you might want to size down one!
- Everyone needs a timeless wrap dress in their closet and bonus, Everlane’s goweave fabric drapes so beautifully without being clingy at all!
- Just $14 for their box cut tee which I already have and love!
- How great are these shoes for summer date nights!?
- A modern loafer under $100 🙌🏼
A FEW EVERLANE THINGS I LOVE, NOT IN THE SALE
- This top makes me wish I could pull off yellow (makes me look 🤢) but comes in white too! So cute under overalls or with cutoffs! (looks like another good one to size down on depending on bust size)
- Ordering this in the burn Sienna (sized down). Love!
- A silk top you can machine wash, sign me up! Also such a good way to do the oversized look without the bulk since the fabric moves and drapes so well.
- $30 for a dress you can wear on repeat and style so many different ways! Similar in a longer length!
- Love my Everlane slip dress! Something that will last forever.
- A belted jumpsuit foreverrrrrr.
- Can’t decide between the rose and the black or these in snakeskin or light blue. SO GOOD!
HAPPY SUNDAY SHOPPING!!! Hope you’re able to check a few things off your spring and summer wardrobe wishlist!
What can I help you shop for next?