I’m not sure truer words have ever been spoken (see post title)??? Kidding, but it can only help! Here’s to making good days (and choices).
- Soft ribbed comfy pants (come in so many great colors) and the matching lounge top. Wear with a tee, sweater, cardigan, button down, sweatshirt, peasant top, jean jacket, and pretty much anything left in your closet. (ALSO AVAILABLE IN CHECKER)
- Just call me a collector or Anine Bing tees and sweatshirts… love this panther one! The only way to defend spending $99 on a graphic tee is the say (other than the quality) it’s like instant coolness and easiness when you put it on. That being said, you can also save yourself $65 and still snag a cute graphic tee HERE or $50 and shop these cuties.
- My trusty converse! So many cute color options here!
- A cute bag (and color) for fall!
- Love that this necklace is easy to layer but substantial enough to wear solo.
Wearing a small in the comfy pants and graphic tee and 8 in Converse (usually an 8-1/2
p.s. – coffee runs also help!