SAVE OR SPLURGE! If you love the timeless, edgy, and simple aesthetic of Anine Bing, but don’t always love the price tag that comes with it, here’s a selection of similar options for you! Of course, there are always those investment or unique pieces that are worth the splurge imo… I have this sweatshirt on my wish list (because it’s still winter in the PNW).
- ONE: Black Wash Denim – Anine Bing, Levis, Agolde
- TWO: Ecru Denim Jacket – Anine Bing, Free People (also in blue)
- THREE: Denim Skirt – Anine Bing, Madewell, Levis
- FOUR: Sunnies – Anine Bing Cat-eye, Anine Bing Aviators, Amazon Cat-eye, Amazon Aviators
- FIVE: Classic Button Downs – Anine Bing, Madewell, H&M
- SIX: Black Denim Shorts – Anine Bing, Madewell, Levis, Agolde
- SEVEN: Distressed Ankle Denim – Anine Bing, Levis (also in a dark wash)
- EIGHT: Baby Tee Dress – Anine Bing, H&M, Madewell, Nordstrom (option), Free People
That off-white dress was the trickiest one to find swaps for so I gave lots of options in nude colors. Pretty obsessed with the AB version tho so might have to be a splurge for me!
What brand would you like to see in a future S.O.S. post!?