With how busy our calendar is getting and all the running around to kids activities, my nutrition GOALS for everyone is to make sure we’re getting PROTEIN, HEALTHY FAT, + FIBER with every(ish) meal so we keep our energy up, stay full longer, and keep our blood sugar as balanced as possible. We will probably fail more than we succeed, but I feel like it’s easier to make decisions at the store and with snacks when I have specific intentions. Anywho, here’s our meal plan for the week!
- MONDAY | Asparagus and Avocado Potato Salad with Poached Egg and Salmon (easily sub salmon for other protein and the white potatoes for red or fingerling… make it your own!)
- TUESDAY | Slow Cooker Thai Basil Chicken Curry (For a busy baseball, basketball, soccer, and gymnastics kind of night!)
- WEDNESDAY | Pizza Night & a big Salad
- THURSDAY | Ranchos Huevos
- FRIDAY | Food Truck Night (or will swap with Saturday menu)
- SATURDAY | White Bean Turkey Chili (or will swap with friday food truck night)
- SUNDAY | Lazy Girl Lasagna
- BREAKKIE | Egg Bites (going to try and make ahead later today!), Smoothies, Yogurt + Granola + Fruit, Avocado Toast
- LUNCH | Turkey Sandwiches, Leftovers, PB+J
- SNACK | Meat + Cheese Plates, Apples + Peanut Butter, Popcorn
- HAPPY HOUR | Tito’s, Soda Water, + a squeeze of Lime… Just as refreshing without the Tito’s.
What recipes or snacks have you been serving a lot of lately!?\