Hey, hey! It’s been awhile since we’ve shared any project updates but I did just spill all the beans about our basement construction in this post today and below I thought I’d share links and details for the basement bathroom since it will be the first room that will be finished and decorated!
- ONE | we’re still waiting for it to arrive, but chose a two faucet wash sink from kohler and can hardly wait to see it installed!
- TWO | on the wall opposite the shower we are doing board and batten we painted green smoke by farrow and ball.
- THREE | just ordered these hooks to go along the top of the board + batten — I feel the same thing about hooks as I do baskets… no such thing as too many!
- FOUR | painted the bathroom pocket door a fun pink-orange color called dishy coral and love it!
- FIVE | we chose a matte white hex tile for the bath and a black and white square star print for the floor. We also installed a floor heater that the kids are pretty excited about!
- SIX | my current plan is to do a fun instagram square collage above the green wall and hooks.
- SEVEN | the mirror for above the sink!
- EIGHT | love these baskets to warm things up and add some storage.
- NINE | had my heart set on sconces from schoolhouse electric, but discovered these on amazon and couldn’t resist saving a little money!
- TEN | love this shower curtain for winter!
- ELEVEN | also love these hooks and don’t think the red/orange will work as well in our bathroom but had to share in case they would work in someone else’s home!
- TWELVE | this shower curtain is currently in my shopping cart… spendy but I love it!
- THIRTEEN | the colors in this bath mat are so good….
- FOURTEEN | but think this bath mat is fun too! (an equally fun shower curtain)
- FIFTEEN | hoping these hooks will fit along the short wall next to she shower for towels.
Stay tuned for a full reveal in a few weeks!