Today we have a fun, hopefully helpful, and slightly embarrassing (I do that to myself sometimes) IGTV video: MY 4 BEST TIPS FOR COOKING WITH KIDS! It was the last thing we shot in our old house before moving in April, so it’s been fun to put together. Can’t believe how much younger the kids looked just a few months ago. Makes me want to capture all the videos and pictures!
I’ll add links to things mentioned in the video and a few of our favorite recipes to make together, below. Let me know if you have any questions.
COOKING WITH KIDS LINKS:
- Opinel Kid’s Set — and all their other products!
- Pre-made fondant
- Fondant decorating set
- Fondant set with roller
- Favorite food coloring
- Favorite cookie cutters: here (the Meri Meri ones are always so cute!), here, and here
- Love these trays!
- Must order these mommy + me aprons… so cute!
COOKING WITH KIDS RECIPES:
- Easy homemade ice cream recipe, and a fun way to eat it with breakfast!
- Another breakkie recipe you can throw together the night before.
- These egg and cheese breads are so delicious (and gluten free).
- S’mores popcorn for your next movie night!
- No bake banana (strawberries and sprinkles) pudding. So good and I’m not even a pudding kinda girl.
- Last but not least, our favorite chocolate bread recipe.
What video would you like to see next!? Maybe more kid friendly recipes?
P.S. – Happy Friday!