Back with another way to wear your favorite white button down (or any button down) that’s perfect for running errands or the kids around. Also comfortable enough for chores around the house and cute enough for a coffee or play date.
- Black leggings (the best)
- Cropped tank (size up 1 if in-between)
- White button down
- Gray sweater
- Purse (this one is so cute, and just ordered this woven one, too)
- Slides (similar for less)
Also, PSA: Alo is having a 20% off sale! Here’s what I snagged:
- Bodysuit (sized up 1 – so good for layering or as is!)
- Sweat shorts
- Zip hoodie
- Tennis skirt (so cute for everyday wear or playing golf, pickle ball, etc. with the fam and friends!)
Would you wear this?