Let’s here it for the boys! Here’s a quick list of what we try to keep stocked in Griff’s closet and a roundup of spring looks for your little dudes!
There’s something for everyone below… the boys that only want an athletic logo, those that want to only wear items that feel like butter and fit to their standard, and those that will wear whatever you buy them. Griff is a mix of all of the above so shopping and getting dressed is always a surprise!
BOYS SPRING WARDROBE LIST FOR THE NON-CAPSULE WARDROBE, LOL:
- WARM LAYERS: 1-2 sweaters, 2-3 seasonal jackets, 4-7 sweatshirts/hoodies
- TOPS + TEES: 10-12 tees (mix of solid, patterned, and graphic) and 3-4 button downs/polo/cute tops
- PANTS + SHORTS: 2-3 nice pants, 5-7 joggers, 2-3 nice shorts, 5-7 play shorts
- SHOES: 2-3 water shoe/sandals/slides, 1-2 fashion sneaker (like converse/vans/nike), 1 athletic sneaker
- SWIM: 4-5 swimsuits (we live in them all summer so might as well get stocked up in spring for trips!)
- PAJAMAS: Griff mostly sleeps in cute boxers, but I miss the days of seasonal jammies. We have company staying with us most of summer, so contemplating ordering him this robe so he doesn’t spend the majority of his mornings wrapped in our giant cozy anthropology blankets, lol. Do your kids wear robes?
- ACCESSORIES: Can’t put a limit on all the seasonal sunnies, bucket and baseball hats, and cute bags for all the treasures and outings.
WARM LAYER (JACKETS, SHACKETS, + SWEATSHIRTS)
TOPS + TEES
PANTS + SHORTS
SWIM (Plus a cute tee I forgot to add above)
SOCKS, SHOES, PAJAMAS, + ACCESSORIES
of course i love all your picks above and my child probably wont (eye roll) but I have to say i love love love how you laid out the “wardrobe list” – I’m going to copy and paste that into my phone notes to keep for reference when shopping and/or going through the closets! Thanks Rae!
haha! kids have their own style! Glad you like the wardrobe list! xo