Seems like we’ve skipped the second half of fall and went straight to winter, and not just because of the bins of Christmas decorations sitting in our family room. It actually snowed over the weekend, which is not normal but does make turning on the oven that much more appealing! This morning we whipped up a batch of breakfast cookies and plan on making baked pasta tonight.
Here are a few other dinners on our menu plan this November!
12 DINNERS TO MAKE IN NOVEMBER
- nachos (try this recipe!)
- panini sandwiches
- chicken fried rice (use a store-bought rotisserie chicken to save time!)
- flatbread, french bread, or pita pizzas (just to mix things up a bit :)
MAKE AHEAD OR BAKED
- chicken (or turkey) pot pies
- roasted root veggies and chicken
- crockpot white bean and chicken chili
- quinoa stuffed bell peppers
- chicken casear salad and personalized baked pasta!
- pan fried pork chops
- breakfast taquitos for dinner
- baked potato soup
- sausage and tortellini soup (so good!)
Quick question for you guys… do you prefer the weekly meal plans with lunch, breakfast and snack ideas too (like this post), or a list of dinners for the month (like above)!?
Happy Hump Day!