My days mostly consist of moving from my laptop at the kitchen table, to help the kids with school on the couch, to the kitchen to make snacks (x10), to the deck for a workout, laps around the house to pick up all the things, walks to drop off/pick up Poppy, down to the laundry room to fold a load or two, to the store to pick up a grocery order, and back home to resume the rotation. Some days there’s visiting with friends, a quick outing, or a trip to the park, but most of the time there’s not much reason to wear anything but leggings and a hoodie or sweatsuit. Not necessarily a bad thing (especially during the winter months), except that after a few days, I start feeling extra blah. So what’s a girl to wear when she needs a break from athleasure but still wants to stay comfy while tending to work, kids, and home? My answer would remain the same quarantine or no quarantine… A JUMPSUIT! Then throw on a cropped puffer before heading out the door and you’re ready and looking so cute and effortless and feeling the same.
- Lots of good denim jumpsuit options at anthropology! This one would be at the top of my list. Loving this one in gray for spring. This option is on sale with good ratings. And this is great in both colors. If you have a more hefty budget, I love this one! This one is so cute and a good price point – plus short sleeves for spring.
- Madewell has a denim option with a zipper, but I kinda like it better in the olive green! Also, if you’re a small (or smaller) and want to snag a cute summer romper, this one is on sale and so good!
- Free People delivers on some cute options. Love this one mucho! Here’s a more fitted version that comes in lots of colors.
- Found another option at Banana in camel — but size up!
- Can’t forget about your mini! Here’s an option on sale (with good reviews) at Nordstrom, and it comes in black! Or snag these stretch denim overalls.
- Smitten with this puffer from the Gap in any of the colors!
- A few options from Nordstrom! Love these colors, but the reviews are mixed. Comes in black too. This one is so cute and only $55 if you can handle not having pockets. Obsessed with this one but a bit more spendy.
- Ordered this from Madewell over the weekend buttony available in a few sizes.
Griffin’s sweatpants and shoes are Adidas from Marshalls.
ALSO — If you’re in the market, we love the Bern helmets for the kids! They make them for skiing and other sports too.
Pics from a walk, bike, skateboard ride with Espen and Griffin last Friday. We were on the hunt for some fun Valentine’s candy and a couple of the stores by our house have the cutest selection. Hoping to put together a few mixes to pair with printable valentines but need to add a few more to our collection… stay tuned!
Yum! Thankful to have Valentines to plan for and look forward to!