Is it February, yet!?
This month has actually flown by (unlike Januaries of the past!), but I’m feeling ready for a squeaky clean month so we’re getting a head start into February with a yummy meal plan!
- MONDAY: Sausage Tortellini Soup (this was a big hit with my family!)
- TUESDAY: Pioneer Woman’s Beef and Bean Burritos
- WEDNESDAY: Baked Potato Bar
- THURSDAY: Leftovers!
- FRIDAY: Pizza or Calzones!
- SATURDAY: Spiced Salmon Bowls (didn’t get around to making this last week, but looks so good!)
- SUNDAY: Homemade Mac and Cheese (the recipe I usually use) and a Chicken Caesar Salad (my kids don’t like Kale as much so will swap for Romaine lettuce)
- Bagels and Cream Cheese
- Cottage Cheese with Tomato and Avocado
- Yogurt and Catalina Crunch (the cinnamon toast is our fav)
- Hoagie Sandwiches
- Cuties & Apples
- Carrots, Chips, & Hummus
- Potato Chips
- Popcorn (a sweet & Festive Valentine version)
- Protein Shakes
- Simple Charcuterie Platter
- Puppy Chow (for a treat!)
Feeling a little uninspired when it comes to food lately, so let me know if these meal plans are feeling redundant!? Trying to include 2 or 3 new-ish recipes a week and then filling in with favorites or easy options. Want to make sure I’m being helpful and welcome any feedback… Also, always love to hear what you’re up to in the kitchen so spill the beans in the comments!
P.S. – Have you ordered your Valentine’s yet!?