Hey friends! Hope your December is off to a good start! Just had a few things I thought might be fun to catch up on. Also, my jacket that you guys love so much (pictured) is 40% off so shared links below…
- I started a business with one of my best girlfriends and it’s called OILYAY and you should go check it out ASAP! It’s a monthly resource for labels, DIY recipes and blends for those that love oils or those that are curious but don’t know where to start. More on all of that later this week, eek!
- Still catching my breath after the craziness of November so haven’t put together or shared a meal plan and I’m super curious if you’ve missed it? I am debating between doing my usual plan and sharing over the weekend or if a long list of easy go-to and maybe even cheap (because it feels so good to cut back while hemorrhaging money in other places, lol) meals would be better… what do you think!?
- Been eating lots of Christmas fettuccini, wearing scarves around the house and practicing having gumption lately (name that movie!?) and so thought I’d encourage anyone who’s feeling overwhelmed to do the same — ask for help, hire help, say no, set boundaries, etc. Only the people that benefit the most from you not having boundaries will be upset about it. Mkay?
- My current favorite quote: “You must not ever stop being whimsical. And you must not, ever, give anyone else the responsibility for your life.” by, Mary Oliver
- Season 3 of The Marvelous Mrs. Mazel comes out in 2 days on Prime!!!! Who’s going to be watching it with me!?
MY OUTFIT DETAILS | teddy bear coat (size down one — wearing the xs), pommed beanie, ribcage jeans (size up one — wearing 27), white boyfriend tee (wearing my usual small but you could size-down), veja sneakers (similar and these are cute too!)
Love window shopping this time of year! Makes me wish we lived in New York or someplace where all the windows were decked out at Christmas time!
Pretty sure Poppy shares my appreciation for window displays.
What have you been up to lately?