5 THINGS LATELY:
- I rarely feel clever or witty or creative enough to write blog posts (or instagram captions for that matter). As a result I have a huge backlog of content to share and I’m realizing just how much I let my feelings get in the way. How annoying is that, ha!? Like wanting to get healthy but not feeling like drinking a green smoothie or running those stadium stairs, ya know? Going to work on not being in my feelings!
- Wearing these 90’s dad jeans from Agolde and this turtleneck (wearing a small) on repeat. Have you guys ventured away from skinny jeans (which are still very much in style) or are they your go-to? I’ve found a few really great non-skinny denim options for under $100 that I’ll try to share next week if you guys are interested?!
- The power of a really cute pair of shoes to take a basic/lazy outfit to an effortless one will never cease to amaze me!
- Cup-O-Noodles also never cease to amaze me. My kids discovered them this past football season when we wouldn’t allow them to get candy at the concession stand and have been obsessed ever since. Every once in awhile I grab a few to surprise them with as an after school snack and can’t resist eating one myself… you guys they are as good (maybe better?) than I remember them being!
- I talked about Botox earlier this week on Stories after a consultation at a spa and must have received 40 messages. Almost everyone who has done it says, “it’s the best!” and the other half of people that messaged said it’s not for them (for varying reasons) and then there were a handful of undecided people (that’s me too!). My appointment was made regarding some sunspots I have on my cheeks but quickly escalated to the specialist talking about alllllll my skin flaws (ha!) and how much younger I’d look with fillers and botox, lol. What a crazy time we live in! So many options out there it’s hard to know what to do and not do. Kinda fun talking about it with you guys.
What’s been on your mind lately?