Ready to mix and match our way from summer to fall? Here’s a roundup of easy to wear dresses with layers, swappable shoes, and your fall wardrobe in mind. I’ve included options for your mini, too! Linking outfit details below, but keep scrolling for the round ups.
- Two-toned denim dress. Such a great length, weight, and style! Plan on wearing with Dr. Martin’s and socks as the weather cools off. Wearing a small, but would normally take a medium in most madewell shirt dresses.
- Such a fun pair of Adidas, which have also lead to several informational conversations with kids about what the brand name means and how to correctly pronounce it. Usually carried out by whatever dad is in the room, but also just more evidence that we’re getting old, lol. P.S. – double check to see if you’re buying men’s or women’s for sizing purposes!
- Similar purse. Add a strap for options!
- Bracelet and charms here and here. (Consider me to be the easiest person to shop for from now on as I will be collecting as many charms as possible)
- This dress is the cutest (comfiest) thing ever. She’s wearing a medium and normally wears a size 8.
- Crocs (a must for easy dressing)
W O M E N ‘ S :
G I R L ‘ S :
If you want to see things escalate quickly, keep scrolling.
Now go pick-out something cute for yourself that’ll make getting dressed, feeling good, and playing with the kids easy peasy.
P.S. – If you’re into seeing things in video form, I share most of my outfits as reels HERE!