Sorry this is late, loves! Here’s to a really good week. Don’t forget to ask for help with the cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, etc. if you need it!!! And (whatever you do) don’t wait until your overwhelmed and exhausted to do so… It’s summer and you should be living it up like the rest of the fam. Mkay?!
- MONDAY: Orzo Pasta Salad
- TUESDAY: Sheet Pan Fajitas (will add shrimp to the mix for anyone needing a break from chicken this week, lol)
- WEDNESDAY: Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken over Rice
- THURSDAY: Leftovers
- FRIDAY: Grilled Pizza Night and watermelon mint salad!
- YAY! SATURDAY!: Beef Bulgogi Lettuce Wraps (because we have SO MUCH LETTUCE growing in the garden)
- SUNDAY: Saucy Thai Summer Noodle Stir Fry with Sesame Peanuts (tell me this doesn’t look so, so good)
- BREAKFAST: Huevos Rancheros, Chunky Monkey Protein Shakes + Croissants, Green Smoothie + Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
- LUNCH: Nachos, Leftovers, + PB+Js
- SNACK: Fill summer snacking bins! In the fridge: dips, yogurt, cheese, deli meat, veggies, + fruit. In the pantry: pretzels, pita chips, tortilla chips, trail mix, graham crackers, + bananas.
- HAPPY HOUR: Wine + a walk with your bestie!
QUICK REMINDER: There are very few things that can’t be fixed by a timely hug, quick walk, fun company, good music, and some good ol’ fashioned team work.