These homemade pizza bites have become our go to snack, and sometimes easy dinner, this winter. Figured it was time to pass the recipe along to our blog family! Highly recommend adding the ingredients to your shopping cart asap and let me know if you give it a try, in the comments or @raeannkelly.
HOMEMADE PIZZA BITES
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- flour tortillas (we like the uncooked ones!)
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- toppings: pepperoni, sausage, olives, pineapple, basil, etc.
- dip options: extra pizza sauce, ranch, white sauce, etc.
- Prep all of your ingredients and warm up a pan. Spray with cooking spray and brown one side or your tortilla. Flip and top with sauce. Layer cheese and toppings on one half of the tortilla. Fold tortilla on top of toppings. After a few minutes, flip tortilla. Cook until cheese is melted through.
- Remove from pan, cut into bite sized pieces and serve with dip!
Our favorite pan! Just be sure to read the instructions before use.