Enough sulking in the land of “winter is the worst!” Ha! I’m making a list of things to do this month because not having a list isn’t working for me and Winter-y bucket list things like “sledding” or “plan a ski weekend” aren’t really practical for everyday life and if you can’t tell by this run-on-sentence, I’m going a little stir crazy so something had to be done! All the target runs, Starbuck’s drive-thrus and basketball games just aren’t cutting it anymore and it feels like Christmas vacay was a year ago. So, here goes!
- Give compliments + say I LOVE YOU, when I think of it!
- Make beaded message bracelets
- Build a fort + read books together
- Visit a new (to us) library
- Send a Valentine’s themed care package
- Go bowling
- Try a new restaurant
- Play restaurant at home
- Clean out closets + drawers
- Do yoga with the kids at night (via cosmic kids yoga!)
Now I just need to get all these things on the calendar ;)
What are some of your favorite winter-friendly activities?