We’ve always been big into Christmas jammies (shocker, I know), but until this yer, we typically picked out more of a mash up of colors, patterns, and basics (like joggers for Johan + Oz). This year we went big and even coordinated with our family friends; Reaching a new level of holiday nerdyness and I couldn’t be more proud. The fangirl reaction we got from all the kids, when we revealed them at the cabin last week, was pretty great too!
Since there are so many fun Christmas pajama options out there, thought I’d share a little round up below. Some are good for mixing, others are good for matchings, but they are all fun and festive!
FAMILY PJ’S TO MIX OR MATCH:
- Cute cabin fever jammies for kids up to 12 or these are still available in a couple sizes (both unisex!). Here are the matching ones for mom and dad and some moccasins too. Or opt for joggers for big boys — Johan and Oz have these and love them!
- Can’t go wrong with matching flannel jammies for the whole fam — kid’s 2-piece and nightgown, men’s bottoms, and women’s 2-piece (ALL UPTO 50% OFF).
- Here’s another option if you like to mix things up: mama top and bottom (or this looks so soft), girls set (under $20), boys set (also under $20), and pants for dad.
- Boden has gotten in on the action big time this year… Too many cute options so going to link to their family holiday pj page. But if I had to choose, I’d go with the Santa jammies (girl + boy), these cute bottoms or this set for the mamas, and these joggers (they have rainbows in the pocket!) or pants for the dads. Oops, just found this fun lounge set for us! (I suggest using the size guide for any of the adult stuff at Boden — in my experience, kids runs TTS)
- Happy Hanna’s are always a fun option! Love the classic plaid, holy, sleigh ride, and vintage village. These simple trees would be fun and could pass as year round (not that we discriminate around here when it comes to pj’s)
- The pj’s at Gap do not disappoint! Yes please to the red stars, multi stars, ditsy stars for the mamas, yeti set, flannel trees for dad, the cutest trees and cars with pink stars (heads up for boys that don’t do pink!), heart joggers for mama, and red heart joggers for big girls!
- Our jammies (pictured) are from Target! You can shop all the matching sets here.
- Can’t talk about pajamas without linking to our favorite Plain Jane! Hands down the softest jammies you will ever wear!
- A couple extras for the mamas: mama Claus sweatshirt (red option) + merry mama sweatshirt.
Give me Christmas jammies over Christmas fancy, any day! Mostly because it takes a lot less convincing to get the rest of the fam onboard.
Have you hopped on the Christmas pajama bandwagon, yet!? Or does it feel like one more thing to buy? (No wrong answer here.)