(IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR THE KIDS SALE PICKS, HEAD HERE!)
I guess you could say I’m a newbie at Nordstrom Sale-ing, although technically my first time was last year, and I’ve always been a little anti-shopping for fall and winter things in July however, when I finally caved last year, I ended up saving a ton of money in the long run on all the big staples for the fam — lots of Zella, sweaters, hoodies, and coats were checked off — all things I usually buy at full price or for a smaller discount in September.
A few tips and tricks before you start clicking:
- I did a mix of high and low pricing, but added the hover feature so you can see the price and know what you’re getting yourself into before you click.
- A lot of the items have color options so if you see something you like but the color isn’t for you, click through anyway! You might be surprised at the options.
- Don’t see the size or color you want!? No problem! Buy it in whatever size/color they have left and then exchange it later. You’ll get the sale price and the right specs in exchange for a tiny bit of savviness.
- When there are size options, be sure to reference the fit guide! Every brand is different and it’s always a bonus when the size you order actually fits the first time around :)
- Make a list of what you want/need real quick before you start! Here’s a basic one: 1 pair bike shorts (or 2), 1 warm jacket, 1 rain or lighter jacket (like a shacket), 1 oversized sweatshirt/hoodie, 1 skirt or dress, 2-4 tees, 1 cardigan, something FUN!
I’ll share what’s in my cart at the bottom of this post and our picks for the rest of the fam tomorrow!
WOMEN’S Nordstrom Sale PICKS
HERE’S WHAT’S IN MY CART
- This rain jacket and this puffer (love it sm!).
- These tees – one, two, three.
- These bike shorts – one, two, three (will keep one or two faves and return the rest)
- This skirt (so cute).
- On the fence with this sweater but it looks like a great shape so might go for it!
- Love this long cardigan… and will probably get in a smaller size for Tilly too.
- This oversized sweatshirt should be in EVERYONE’S CART (in my humble opinion, lol).
- An adorable blouse.
- This matching sweatpant and sweatshirt set.
- Basic hoodie.
- Running shorts.