ZELLA, Free People, Clare V., Alo, and Topshop all stealing the show for me at the Nordstrom sale this year. Here are my top picks… it was so hard to choose! Also just a reminder that I included several teen girl options that might look a bit on the “young” side (young at heart always!). They would make good items to share if you have a teenage daughter.
- ONE | Loving the polo trend and this shade of green and plan on adding to my own cart!
- TWO | Same as above for this sweater!
- THREE | Can’t get enough of tennis skirts lately, but this could also pass for a basic mini skirt like the ones Rachel Green used to wear…
- FOUR | A sale priced Clare V. bag is the only kind that will be found in my closet, lol (at least for now!). Swooooon!
- FIVE | The perfect in-between season jeans :) – size up 1.
- SIX | Have these in pink and want them in black too!
Keep scrolling for more favorites and don’t forget to checkout my picks for the girls here!
Leave a Reply