This year instead of treats the kids have decided to package up these very cute and simple marshmallow shooters to give their friends. We put together a few samples yesterday and had a blast testing them out and sampling the ammo too. Poppy (2 y.o.) was even able to make the mallows pop which lead to the sweetest belly laughs ever!
To DIY, YOU’LL NEED:
- Mini marshmallows
- Paper cups
- Standard sized balloons
- Packaging (if giving away as gifts)
- Poke a hole in the bottom of the paper cups and remove.
- Cut off the skinny part of each balloon. (See bottom right of picture above ^)
- Stretch balloons over the bottom of the cups.
- Fill cups with marshmallows and wrap up as a gift!
- To shoot marshmallows, place one or more in the cup. Pull down on balloon like a slingshot and let go!
I’m sure my mommy friends will love me for this one, but the marshmallows are actually really easy to pick up as long as they don’t get wet (i.e. – licked by a toddler or pet) before shooting. :)
Can’t wait to watch the kids deliver their handmade prezzies!!! Their excitement over the littlest things this time of year is the absolute best.
Happy Friday friends!