Remember this post, from 2 years ago, when I talked about how to leave the house in lounge wear? Ha! Now I practically live in lounge wear and leave the house all. the. time. I still stand by my tip to throw on a structured jacket (denim jacket or a topcoat would be cute thrown on top) to add some polish, texture, and another layer.
Been on the hunt for more sets to mix and match since we’re all home and I literally move from my bed, to the laundry room, to the kitchen table, to going for a walk, to making meals, to errands, and back to my bed, all day. Wanted to get everything I’ve found so far linked up for you since they all seem to sell like hot cakes… so guess I’m not the only one!
- Love this Venice sweatshirt and sweatshort set I’m wearing, even if it means I will need to shave, lol. Pair with cozy socks or uggs and these beanies.
- A giant YES to this set!
- And this… so good the photos make me want to go camping!
- this sweater set is so yummy (read review bc you might want to size down)
- This looks cozy and comes with a robe! I’d get the cider color and style it like this if I had to leave the house… but with sneakers and no robe :)
- Another cute sweater and short option THAT ALSO COMES IN STRIPE! How do you choose? (P.S. always read reviews for sizing!)
- Ordered this set!
- Wanted to order this set, but can’t pull off the gold color (makes my skin tone look green like I’m about to ralph)… might go for the blue! (the reviews are so good for this set)
- These MWL sets are too good.
- If I have a little extra saved, The Great is one of my favorite places to find a sweatpant/sweatshirt set… These are currently in my cart.
For anyone curious, our chairs are from here and on sale! The charcoal color hides alllllll the things.
The FOMO is real with Griff. He is rarely up for being in photos, unless he wasn’t asked, lol. Note to self: get better at reverse psychology.
Do you have any kids like that?
Happy Humpday lounging, friends!
P.S. – How often are you wearing “real” clothes or hard pants in a given week? Are we ready for more denim yet?