Oh how I want to make the most of this month but also want to be content and patient with life (+ myself) too, considering everything we have going on at the moment. So in an effort to pursue the simple joys, good fun + maybe a nap or two, here’s 10 things that are on our bucket list in March!
- Make a Weekend Playlist
- Soak Up the Simple Merriment (like laugh attacks, tickle fights, dance parties, etc…)
- Make Bath Bombs with Kids + Friends
- Start a Family Journal or Gratitude Jar (we’ll need all the gratitude vibes while the 6 of us share 1 bathroom, ha!)
- Try a New Brunch Spot (+ then copy a recipe from the menu)
- Visit a New to Us Park
- Build a Bon Fire + Make S’mores
- Go to a Baseball Game
- Try to Catch a Leprechaun
- Celebrate a Silly Holiday (like national puppy day or napping day… or make up one of our own!)
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD A PDF VERSION OF THE MARCH LIST (Included a blank option too!)
Was hoping to sign the fam bam up for the St. Patrick’s Day Dash (they also have a leprechaun lap for younger kids) but think we’ll be moving into our new place that weekend (dumb priorities!). Wanted to mention as another option for a March activity in case anyone is interested… I’m sure they have them all over!
Happy weekend friends!